Institute for Research and Educational Innovation (IRIE)
III Jornadas de Investigación e Innovación Educativa en las Islas Baleares
8 and 9 from November of 2019. Guillem Cifre de Colonya Building (UIB)
The III Jornadas de Investigación e Innovación Educativa de las Islas Baleares They are a meeting proposal for the main actors in the educational world of the Islands. They are the consolidation of an event that, in a biennial way, facilitates the encounter between the teachers of all educational stages and offers doctoral students the opportunity to present their work.
The objectives of the III Jornadas de Investigación e Innovación Educativa de las Islas Baleares are:
- On the one hand, to put the work of IRIE at the disposal of the educational community. Present the Institute, show the news of the initiatives carried out as a group and, also, the latest research of the groups that make up it.
- This edition, dedicated to innovation and coeducation, will make it possible to highlight the Network of Coeducational Schools and some of the programs carried out by co-educational centers.
- And, as in other editions, the Conference wants to become a forum in which researchers and researchers enrolled in both programs of IRIE, Doctorate in Education and Doctorate in Educational Technology, have the opportunity to present the work done to a public formed and interested in their doctoral theses, with whom they can interact and obtain valuable information to continue the task.
The Days are aimed at
- Research personnel from IRIE's competitive research groups, who will be able to exhibit posters to make their latest research and developed projects public. They must be projects of innovation or research funded with public calls, in the process of execution or finalized between 2016 and 2019. Likewise, all the competitive groups will publish information about their composition and the lines of research (this information will be made known through an institutional video).
- Research personnel from the research groups associated with IRIE, who will be able to exhibit posters with information on the composition of the groups, the lines of research and, if they have them, of projects in active employment.
- Students from both IRIE doctorates: Doctorate in Education and Doctorate in Educational Technology. These people will be able to present written communications, which will later be presented orally, on the status of their doctoral theses.
- The whole educational community: students and teachers of all stages, parent associations, management teams, etc. and all the people interested in knowing the news of the research in the educational world of our house.