Institute for Educational Research and Innovation (Irie)
III Conference on Research and Educational Innovation in the Balearic Islands
8 and 9 from November of 2019. Guillem Cifre de Colonya Building (UIB)
The III Conference on Research and Educational Innovation of the Balearic Islands they are a meeting proposal of the main actors of the educational world of the Islands. They represent the consolidation of an event that, in a biennial way, facilitates the meeting between teachers of all educational stages and offers doctoral students the opportunity to exhibit their work.
The objectives of the III Conference on Research and Educational Innovation of the Balearic Islands are:
- On the one hand, to make the work of the IRIE available to the educational community. Present the Institute, show the current state of the initiatives developed as a group and, also, the latest research of the groups that make it up.
- This edition, dedicated to innovation and co-education, will highlight the Network of Co-educational Schools and some of the programs carried out by co-educational centers.
- And, as in other editions, the Conference aims to become a forum in which researchers enrolled in the two IRIE programs, the Doctorate in Education and the Doctorate in Educational Technology, have the opportunity to present the work done to an audience trained and interested in their doctoral theses, with whom they will be able to interact and obtain valuable information to continue the work.
The Days are aimed at
- Research staff from the competitive research groups of the IRIE, who will be able to display posters to make public the latest research and projects developed. They must be innovation or research projects funded by public calls, in progress or completed between 2016 and 2019. Likewise, all competitive groups will publish information on their composition and lines of research (this information will be provided by to be known through an institutional video).
- Research staff from the research groups associated with the IRIE, who will be able to display posters with information on the composition of the groups, the lines of research and, if they have them, the active projects.
- Students of the two doctorates of the IRIE: Doctorate in Education and Doctorate in Educational Technology. These people will be able to present written communications, which will then be presented orally, on the status of their doctoral theses.
- The whole educational community: students and teachers of all stages, parents' associations, management teams, etc. and all people interested in learning about current research in the world of education in our country.